You will need to bring equipment for the camp atmosphere and for certain activities, including:
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket (you will be given a mattress on a bunk bed- some of the beds are twin XL)
- Can of bug spray (i.e. Off)
- Flashlight (with fresh batteries)
- Hat for sun protection
- Poncho or raincoat (hopefully, you won't need)
- Sneaker/Tennis shoes (Flip-flops and open- toed shoes will ONLY be allowed for showers)
- An outfit (shorts, shirt, and shoes) that can get muddy. There is a particularly messy activity one of the days. Please be prepared.
- Comfortable clothing (shorts, t-shirts, etc.) [Remember that you want to be comfortable and you will also be very active.]
~At no time during the camp will you ever need any cash. ~
We are not responsible for any valuables lost or stolen. Please do not bring any valuables to camp with you!